Thursday, January 17, 2013

Introduction to primary healthcare

Hey everyone! 
So it's been a little while since I've done an update, but for those of you who don't know I am in Perth at the moment doing the Introduction to Primary HealthCare school that they run on the YWAM here.  

I am in the second week of the three month lecture phase, where we are studying basic health care, so that we will be equipped to administer and train others in a developing nation for three months on the outreach phase of the school.

Already I feel like I have learnt so much, not only on the medical side; how to check vitals and what it indicates, different medical terminology( it is like a whole other language!)  etc, but also being really challenged to live out and apply more fully things that I already know, such as exerting self control in all areas of my life.

I would love it if you could partner with me in prayer for this time I am here; that I will be able to learn everything I can in my time here and that I will continue to be learning to trust in Gods strength rather than my own . 

No comments:

Post a Comment