Tuesday, January 31, 2012


First of all i would like to apologise for not posting an update sooner! My computer is currently being repaired, but thanks to a very generous friend I am able to post an update now:)

A little over two weeks ago I arrived in Townsville, and my time here as been incredible! There are 42 students on my school, and 74 students altogether in this quarter, including another two schools, so it has been a lot of fun getting to know everyone. Last week one of the leaders on the YWAM base here spoke on Identity and it is so amazing to see massive breakthrough in so many peoples life's already. 

Through the lectures, community and people here I have been learning to really go deeper in my relationship with God by seeking more understanding on basic truths and revelation on new things. 

One main thing that I am learning is to be active in just being here and taking every opportunity I can, rather that constantly questioning why God has called me here. 

I am so grateful for all of your prayers and support and will be keeping you posted!

1 comment:

  1. keep these posts coming! praying for greater things everyday as you actively seek out God this year!

    ReplyDelete